Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Imposing Results for Inglis Digital Online
On Thursday, another exceptional Inglis Digital Online Auction ended, with staggering results across the board leading to several records being broken. In a remarkable day of online trade:
- The Inglis Digital July (Early) sale gross of $5,617,900 is a new record, eclipsing the May sale’s aggregate of $4.8m
- Overall top lot Faretti (I Am Invincible) sold to Adrian Bott (as agent) for $235,000, making him the sixth-highest priced horse ever to sell on the Inglis Digital platform and second-most expensive gelding
- The Melbourne Gold top lot sold for $120,000, becoming a new Australian record price for a yearling sold on a digital platform
- The 41 Godolphin broodmares and race fillies sold for a gross of $617,750 to 39 individual buyers from six Australian States and Territories plus New Zealand
- An individual-sale record six horses sold for $100,000 or more, taking to 60 the total to sell for $100,000 or more on the Inglis Digital platform since 2018.
- It was the sixth consecutive Inglis Digital sale to gross in excess of $3 million.