Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 26/03/2014 Winner's Delight (NZ) 2010 (G by Northern Meteor - Dancers World); 1st HKJC To Kwa Wan H. HK$725,000, 1650m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Hunters Lodge at the 2012 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$50,000 & subsequently sold by Anna Scott Racing Stables at the 2012 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$80,000.
- 26/03/2014 Supreme Hong Kong (AUS) 2008 (G by Elusive Quality - Tyrolean); 1st HKJC Wang Tau Hom H. HK$550,000, 1200m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Edinglassie Stud at the 2010 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $45,000.
- 26/03/2014 Medic Kingdom (AUS) 2009 (G by Any Given Saturday - Sweet Executive); 1st HKJC San Po Kong H. HK$725,000, 1200m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Toolooganvale Farm at the 2011 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $40,000.
- 26/03/2014 Access Years (AUS) 2009 (G by Stratum - Hootandance); 1st HKJC Hung Hom H. HK$1,000,000, 1200m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Amarina Farm at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $70,000 & subsequently sold by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$240,000.
- 26/03/2014 O'Halo (NZ) 2008 (G by My Halo - Just Polly); 1st HKJC San Po Kong H. HK$725,000, 1200m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Haunui Farm at 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$210,000.