Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 30/06/2012 Happy Strength (AUS) 2008 (G by Antonius Pius - County Down); 1st Macau Stuttgart H. M$180,000, 1500m - Earning M$97,200. Sold by Barador Stud at the 2009 Inglis Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $40,000.
- 30/06/2012 Dance Day (AUS) 2006 (G by Noverre - Danehill Diva); 1st Macau Hamburg H. M$210,000, 1500m - Earning M$113,400. Sold at the 2008 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $47,500.
- 30/06/2012 Windsor Arch (NZ) 2007 (C by Howbaddouwantit - Personal Account); 1st Macau Duisburg H. M$240,000, 1800m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by J. G. Shaw at the 2009 NZB South Island Sale for $10,000.
- 30/06/2012 Notevenow (AUS) 2005 (G by Umatilla - Raise a Dane); 1st Macau Dortmund H. M$295,000, 1200m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Trevannah at the 2006 Magic Millions Gold Coast National Weanling Sale for $17,000.
- 30/06/2012 Mission Brahma (NZ) 2008 (G by Darci Brahma - Don't Tell Clang); 1st Macau Leverkusen H. M$250,000, 1200m - Earning M$112,500; Passed in by Tamgaly NZ at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$45,000 & subsequently sold by Esker Lodge Ltd at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$47,500.
- 30/06/2012 Lucky Twin Star (AUS) 2006 (C by Falvelon - Daring Minstrel); 1st Macau Bochum H. M$470,000, 1100m - Earning M$249,100. Sold by Corella Stud at the 2008 Magic Millions Winter Yearling Sale for $70,000 & subsequently sold by Robyn Wise at the 2008 Magic Millions Horses In Training Sale for $130,000.